Timberland Pro Steel Toe Boots Review
|Product Name:||Timberland PRO|
|Material :||Leather & Rubber sole|
|Feature:||Premium Waterproof Leather|
Timberland PRO Men’s 6″ Waterproof Steel-Toe Boot
In addition to the fact that it’s probably required on your job site, a good boot can keep you stable, safe, and ready for anything the job throws at you.
just because its safety equipment doesn’t mean it has to be generic; after all,
Who says you can’t wear the best to work?
How Tough Is It?
You need some of the best steel toe boots for men; after all, a boot’s no good if you have to replace it every month.
Some of the best features on this boot are all attributed to its durability,
- All waterproof leather design with sealed stitches, so your feet stay high and dry
- Optional Thermolite insulation keeps you warm, no matter the weather
- An incredibly durable rubber lug out sole gives you grip in almost any situation
- A solid steel toe that meets ANSI and ATSM standards for footwear on the job site
With features like these on the Timberland Pro series steel toe boots, you can walk anywhere on the site you need without worrying about a thing.
Your steps will always be sure and balanced in a pair of these Direct Attaches.
Funny thing about being good at what you do; your boots also become the gold standard for what a professional should look like.
Independent contractors in particular need to look their best when meeting with clients and discussing estimates,
Much like a Calvin Klein suit jacket at an important meeting, a solid pair of Timberland waterproof steel toe boots tells your customers that you know exactly what you’re doing.
With a (relatively) clean pair of these boots on your feet, you’ll look every inch the professional contractor your customers expect, and not only is that a huge confidence boost, but it can sometimes make or break a sale.
Looking good isn’t just reserved for white-collar; show up with a pair of these shoes and you’ll understand the difference.
What’s In the Timberland PRO Boots Review?
If you look on the web, you’re gonna hear a lot of positive things about these lightweight steel-toe boots.
Just to sum up the big ones, you’ve got:
- A boot that can take a heavy beating.
- The soles are incredibly durable and exceedingly comfortable.
- Even though they’ve got some weight, they’re still easy to move in.
There are some negatives; fortunately those are few and far between on these boots:
- They can be a bit pricey.
- The sizes run a bit smaller than expected.
- They show scratches and dings pretty noticeably.
Should I Buy Them?
These 6 steel toe boots are tough, comfortable, and designed for work; rather than being the only selling point, the Timberland name and style is just the icing on the cake.
While you may have to put up a bit more money for these work boots, you’ll find that both the performance and impression these boots bring to your work is entirely worth it.Purchase This Product on Amazon